Acceptable Use Policy
Last modified 1st April 2018.
Andrew Rozzier t/a Websites for £99 ("We") aim to support business owners in using the internet to communicate with existing and potential customers.
As a responsible company, however, there are some uses of our services that we will not permit.
Use of our services for any of the following acts is prohibited:
Spam and malware
- Sending unsolicited and/or bulk e-mails
- Distributing malicious software intended to disrupt an individual’s use of their computer or compromise their personal information
Deception and illegal activities
- Displaying or distributing deceptive content
- Promoting, encouraging, planning, organising, or celebrating any activity that is illegal under the law of England and Wales
Violence and threats
- Making threats of physical, psychological, financial, or any other harm to individual or groups
- Promoting, encouraging, planning, organising, or celebrating any harmful act
- Making written or verbal attacks on individuals or groups based on their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, or any disability or medical condition
Bullying and harassment
- Behaving abusively towards individuals
- Promoting or encouraging suicide, self-mutilation, eating disorders, or abuse of legal or illegal drugs
- Displaying or distributing graphic content, except where such content is in the public interest and accompanied by appropriate warnings about its nature
- Displaying or distributing pornographic content
- Displaying or distributing the personal information of individuals without their consent
- Impersonating another individual, whether or not such impersonation is performed for personal gain
- Advertising or selling social network friendships, real-life relationships, escort services, or massage services
- Advertising or selling firearms or other weapons, tobacco, drugs, or drug paraphernalia